Friday, March 21, 2014

It's Here!

I'm really excited!

My debut novel, The Invaders, is now available! This book was a lot of fun to write, and the sequel even more so. Looking forward to getting that finished at published!

I'm getting ahead of myself, though. Right now I wanna tell you about The Invaders. You can download on on a couple of different websites:

Amazon
Kobo (free)
Smashwords (free)

The reason it's not free on Amazon is because Amazon has a really difficult round about way of making books free. You've gotta contact them, send them links to where it's free, and wait. It'll be a few days before it's free on there. Until then, you can download the Kindle version on Smashwords if you want to! However, I'd really appreciate it if you left a review for the book on Amazon. It'll help get the word out there about my book, and help others make the decision to buy!

I hope you all enjoy it. I can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Gotta run now. Time to get back to work on the sequel! For now, I will leave you with the cover in all of its wondrous glory:


P.S. To stay up to date on all things related to my writing, like me on Facebook! facebook.com/jayfordwrites

0 comments:

Post a Comment