Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Update

Hello all!

Wow, The Invaders has gotten a lot more attention than I had anticipated! I really hope you all have enjoyed it, whether you've read all of it or just a little bit. I'd really love to hear what you think about it, so email me (authorjayford@gmail.com), comment on this post, or leave a review on Amazon (or wherever you downloaded it at)! Reviews on Amazon are really important, and since the book just came out, I don't have any yet. If you leave a review, I'll send you a copy of The Enemy for FREE! If you've already purchased The Enemy, I'll send you a free copy of the next book.

Speaking of which, writing on book three is going very well! I'm excited about where the story is going. I'm around 10,000 words into it, so that means I've got about 25,000 more words to write. It may be more though, we'll see. I think you all are really going to enjoy it though! I'm going to do a cover/title reveal soon, so keep on the look out for that.

Well, I better get back to writing. Unfortunately it's a research paper for school, and not book three. I'm going to be working really hard on book three this week though, because on Friday I'm leaving to spend the weekend in New York! I'm pretty excited. Anyways, that's all I've got for you today. Don't forget, leave a review if you can!

Thanks!
Jay

0 comments:

Post a Comment