Monday, April 14, 2014

The Arrival

Hello everybody!

Today I'm going to be revealing the cover for book three in The Visitors Saga, The Arrival! Now, if you are subscribed to my mailing list (which you can sign up for if your not already by entering your email address over there --->), or like me on Facebook, you've already seen it. I'm going to be releasing it now for everyone to see!

Here it is:
Click to see it in a new window!
Awesome, huh? What do you think about it? Comment below to let me know!

Now that you've seen the cover, you're probably asking yourself when it's coming out (and if you're not, go ahead and do that so I don't look foolish). Well, as you can see in the side bar, I'm currently about 10,000 words into it. I've actually written a lot more than that, but a lot of it keeps getting cut out. However, if all goes well, it should be out by the end of the month. 

I say that as if I don't have finals week after next.

Fingers crossed though! I hope you all are enjoying The Invaders and The Enemy. Leave a review for it if you can! 

Thanks, 
Jay


0 comments:

Post a Comment