Tuesday, October 7, 2014

It's Back!

Hello all!

I'm excited to announce that The Invaders will be returning on October 31st –– Halloween!

Check out the pre-order page on Amazon here. You can pre-order it if you'd like, that'd be pretty awesome. However, it'll be free in a month or two. But you all have probably already read it! If you want to read it again though––professionally edited this time!––I wouldn't fault you. :)

Up next: The Enemy. Hopefully I'll be able to have that professionally edited by the end of the month for a November release. Then what you're all looking forward to, The Arrival!

Then: The Changelings.

;D

2 comments:

Moonkin said...

What happened?

Unknown said...

Hi. Sorry to hear about you being sick I hope all is well. I read your book Invaders and loved it, loved it, loved it, it's a great story with great characters. I searched everywhere online for the next book but obviously could not find it and that's when I found your blog. I am dying to read the next one!! Do you have any idea when it will be coming out?? --Clarice

Post a Comment