Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Covers!

Hey everybody, Jay here.

Just dropping in to let you know that I've finally been able to get the cash together to have The Invaders proofread! It goes off to my editor on the 7th, and it should be finished by the end of the week. After that, I'm going to get some promos set up, before releasing it later this month! I'm eying the 21st as my hopeful launch–or re-launch–date. Then hopefully it won't be long until I can get The Enemy proofread so I can get that back out there, and then, what you've all been waiting for, The Arrival! I'm so excited for you all to read it, and it's been really painful having to not publish it. I just want it to be the best it can, and in order for that to happen, it just has to be looked at by a professional editor.

However, I do have a bit of Arrival news to share. I made a new cover for it, and The Enemy! Check them out:

What do you think?! I love them. I've changed the cover for The Enemy a couple times before, but this one I totally LOVE. It makes me so excited to get it back out there! Plus the one for The Arrival is super cool as well, and WAY better than the old one. Not that the old one was terrible, but I finally was able to do what I wanted to do with that one, with this one. I also made a cover for book four, but I'm not sharing that one quite yet!

Anyways, that's all I have for you all right now. It feels so good to be back at this after an awful summer spent in a hospital. I just love telling stories, and I can't wait for you all to be able to read and enjoy them once again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment